MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

price predictation, page-12

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    bababing, I think you'll probably see a short rally as the brokers who shorted MBN to drive the price down for a raising get back on the bus once the fat kid is off.

This will happen regardless of whether they end up going to the bank or the backstabbers...I mean bokers of course.

Of course, if it is a capital raising (most likely via an underwritten SPP as a simple placement for $80M can't be done under 15% rules) the price will track down to the issue price and, if the REIT sector is any guide, end up at half the issue price within a month. Yes, this is what has happened in REITs and nickel isn't looking good either.

I don't think they will go the SPP or cap raising route right now. The floor, as alluded to before, has fallen out of the Hindenberg's gondola. Can't go up, everything is on fire, but there's precious little beneath us right now. Brokers won't do anything till the share market stabilises. This is probably 2 to 4 weeks away.

So, off to the banks. It's unlikely to be the Chinese, and the Russians are bankrupt, so the MBN guys better have some good connections with someone in Dubai, or somewhere with money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.