PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Price prediction 01/05/15, page-112

1. 4,149 Posts.
    "I find it sad that it was necessary to pay Destum to flog ANP and its products. Could not ANP management have done this themselves?"

Whoa I think that's a little unjustified. You are aware of how small the team is at Anp? Besides the fact of having an experienced negotiator with many contacts as a go between, where on Earth would they find the time to comfortably discuss and negotiate with multiple potential partners and their respective legals?
    To me they did the right thing by getting the experienced backing they did and removing themselves from direct negotiations.
    All the while negotiations continue with 1102, higher dose 1103 being organised, European patent sorted, Fda approval clearing 1102 achieved, 1103 phase 2 results finalised and presented, answering calls and updating investors as well as the general ongoing day to day running of the business........and now the the sp and the achievements of the last 12/24 months is finally getting some recognition. As everyone is aware we are positioned to receive 3 very significant announcements , all of which are company transforming and all of which are a result of that small teams hard work.
    Each to their own but I think its been a fantastic effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $13.87K 164.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 31240 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 261199 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.