FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Price prediction and catalyst.

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    A happy new year to you all and well done to all the LT holders that believe in FBRs tech (and the management, love 'em or hate 'em) who made it this far without ditching out. Also a shoutout to all the posters who contribute to the value in the FBR thread with relevant information and data and especially photos of HX working on site.

I wanted to make a new thread with regards to a post I made on an unrelated topic as I felt that it to be more relevant now than ever before with the turn of a new year which many believe will be the year for FBR and considerable reason behind that feeling.

Lets talk company value, time frames and catalysts.
    As we approach 3B shares on offer, many posters have become concerned about dilution and whether there will be any value left in the company for the common holder.

Value: At this time 30c is about a $1B valuation of the company. While that is daunting, don't forget we are targeting 10% of a $3T global industry. Just 30% of that goal is somewhere in the vicinity of a $30 share price. Feel free to correct my quick maths but that's a pretty good increase on your money.

Catalyst and timing: It is my belief that it will merely take 1 substantial contract for FBR to break past $1B market cap and race to multiples beyond that. ...And it will happen. Hopefully in 2nd half of this year but my guess will be some time 2024.

While I'm referring to a contract regarding the construction of X many homes(or perhaps in the form of "X million blocks laid"), there will also be interesting price action in 2nd half '23 descending from contracts relating to jurisdiction partners, robot construction, manufacturing partners and manufacturing term sheets. I believe this will all form renewed public interest and act as the fuse which will be lit during 3rd or 4th quarter this year(2023)

While price is often relevant to a dollar figure of the value of contracts in hand, I believe we will merely need a single contract to the current value of the company($100-150M) at which point the SP will re-rate in relation to the IP\tech value and POTENTIAL of market share which may be viewed in the multiples of billions.... subsequent contracts will have some but little additional value to SP unless it's something huge like adoption of HX to be used by UAE on The Line or Neom projects BUT this is just a wet dream.

this is my thoughts only. I'd love to hear other's thought on company value, catalyst and timing. Keep on holding and have a great year everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.