FBR 0.00% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

There won't be a crash, same reason as I stop buying crypto when...

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    There won't be a crash, same reason as I stop buying crypto when everyone is talking about it and I get tips from the Uber drivers on which sheet coins to buy .

we have already had the market correction in 2022 the media is just click baiting it and its keeping wages lower because people arnt pushing raises or changing jobs because of insecurity

Energy crises caused inflation, and the interest rate rises where designed to slow that down, however wages haven't grown to match and now energy prices are falling. the inflation won't drop and corporations will profit from higher prices at market mums and dads will feel the squeeze until wages find parity .

the property bubble in Aust is correcting itself and sale prices and rental returns are getting back to parity and congruency, if you think recent prices compared to wages where not in a bubble I have a bridge you can buy

Crashes dont creep they smash you unexpected on a random day in the middle of the afternoon of course all of this is just my opinion

the markets will in many places continue in Pain - latin Ameria in Particular and Some Euro countries as well

Chinas reopening will be bumpy And Indias industrialization will be the years big shock news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $327.8K 7.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 569244 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 54026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.