FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Price prediction and catalyst., page-9

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I understand your frustration, however, I think what you're hoping for is in fact on its way. It's simply not the right time to formalize any relevant contracts or talk about what is happening.
    Certainly, this is an important time for forging relationships with key players and setting up network infrastructure but right now is not the time to agree to anything on paper. Companies like weinerberger, xella, DRH, the UAE and Liebherr will all still be there wanting in 2 years. There's no other technology remotely close to Hadrian at this time.

Management has already proven they can rub shoulders with the right people and forge relevant relationships but why bother inking an agreement with DRH to build walls for them if our product doesn't yet pass local codes in Dade county, California? Wouldn't it be better to get the relevant infrastructure complete so we are ready to do business there before formalizing agreements to build for them? These are serious players and we want to build their trust, not walk in with a half baked idea and make speculative contracts which might or might not be worth their time.

allow me to use the UAE MOU as an example of when we did that before, management getting ahead of themselves and penning the MOU for 50k homes in Saudi Arabia which is still in works and past deadline.
    ...its Not to say there is nothing happening behind closed doors on that front or that the relationship is over, just not the right time to talk about it or take it further. Why would we want to make this mistake again?
    I'm more impressed that management recognise their faults and learn from mistakes than trying to be players and get in bed with the next mistake.
    Instead, set up the foundations, pass the codes and get the service ready and then go back to the UAE officials to pursue further talks and negotiation. we do have staff working in UAE who are currently working towards this.

so, just because we can't see what Mike is doing, doesn't mean he is doing nothing or incapable of closing deals, merely getting the ducks in a row before shooting them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.