KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Price Prediction December 2022?, page-6

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Putting the court case aside for a minute, I'm looking for pure estimates on the worth of the company without discounts.
    • Current price of gold (1800 $g)
    • listing on TSX (yes or no)
    • 100 million shares on offer
    • no dividends (buyback, if possible)
    • no debt
    • no unforeseen disaster.
    • or a return of Thaksin Shinawatra, Superman, or another more improved dictatorship. (for Christ's sake why do they always have to roll out the tanks when a Junta takes over?)

All I want is a valuation of the company Kingsgate, without the dramatics in its current state (courts, promises of more cash, etc.) Where do YOU see the company in 12 months? Can we do a mock projection on the intrinsic value of the company?

• Are we euphoric or pessimistic with the companies current position?
    • What sort of Capex can we expect in the next twelve months from positive to negative?

LARGEST GOLD MINES IN THE WORLD

Macassa, Canada. 22.1 g/t Au. Macassa gold mine, Canada. ...Fosterville, Australia. 21.8 g/t. ...Turquoise Ridge, USA. 10.9 g/t. ...Bulyanhulu, Tanzania. 10.7 g/t. ...Leeville, USA. 10.41 g/t. ...Island Gold, Canada. 10.37 g/t. ...Mponeng, South Africa. 9.54 g/t. ...Goldstrike, USA. 9.44 g/t.

How rich is Chatree? How many g/t of Au can we expect now and one year from now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.