LKE 1.82% 5.4¢ lake resources n.l.

I think that we are getting ahead of ourselves. The big thing...

1. 4,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    I think that we are getting ahead of ourselves. The big thing will be proving commercial feasibility. When we get there then its game over. I dont think that anyone is going to get serious with us until we can show them that through LKE they can make money. I love the idea of direct extraction but it will matter whose version of direct extraction works best. Currently as far as I know Standard Lithium is the closest to getting direct extraction to work at a commercial level. They are up to the demonstration plant stage as opposed to LKE who have got to the pilot plant stage. Standard are working in the Smackover brine region of Arkansas using their selective lithium crystallization technology called "LiSTR". Is Lilac better than LiSTR? I hope so but I really have no idea. So Standard are ahead of us development wise and I dont think that they have a major off take partner. Im thinking that the people with deep pockets are waiting to see which technology works best if at all.
    I understand that there about 60 different direct extraction methods. Im glad that Steve took the time to look into the various options before deciding to go with Lilac.
    What this means for LKE is if Lilac is a winner then 40c is way too cheap. If some other technology scoops up the prize then I fear that 40c is a little over priced.
    The game is over when we have a plant in Argentina pumping out cheaper purer lithium. Then people will say I love those big aussie companies you know BHP, CSL and LKE. (just my little joke)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $88.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $230.8K 4.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1925905 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 288759 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 1033993
Last updated 15.49pm 23/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.