TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Agree 100% Biggles ..... The world is full of ebullient ,...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Agree 100% Biggles ..... The world is full of ebullient , pretentious statements from people in power ....politicians company directors etc . However, when shareholders ,who have actually put their money where their mouth is, are told fatuous drivel by company management......it is insulting.

Directors know that regulatory authorities are overwhelmed by the workload of investigating the vast proportion of shonky , self serving operators of Companies ,charitable trusts speculative mining companies etc. One mining company that i "invested" in , used the shareholders funds to build blocks of units in Perth W.A. ( in the name of the directors) then defunded the company and lived happily ever after @#$@&*^% ???!!!!

Enough of my weekly rant.... however please Peter and your fellow like minded assistants ....NO MORE MEANINGLESS OR OFF THE CUFF DISMISSIVE RESPONSES TO CONCERNED SHAREHOLDERS. Company managements of speculative companies will no doubt soon move on once shareholders hard earned cash is absorbed.
    If management wants respect from Jinan , lending authorities , shareholders etc. then perhaps a lot more effort into being part of a team rather than acting so smug. Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.