IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Price prediction post - IHL-675 (ARDS) animal study, page-24

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi dalts, yes I agree with some of your points, anyway as i understand it the drug IHL has in trial as we speak is a Novel dual combination drug. IF they can prove safety and efficacy the FDA should approve it.

I have read the FDA announcement re HCQ and reading between the lines, "unless it is being used in a clinical trial" they are not wanting it used. It sounds like the drug can come in different strengths and be administered in different ways, and it sounds like it has most certainly be used incorrectly in some instances.

What IHL is trying to do is different and the HCQ is one component of what they are aiming to create.

I guess the key point is the FDA will approve drugs on the emergency list where testing has been done and safety and efficacy has been proven. We will find out if we tick that box in the next month/two months I guess.

While this one is exciting, OSA in my opinion is the game changer, lets hope we hear more about that in the next couple of weeks. Some solid results from ARDS trial and OSA trial kicking off is what we are all waiting for. Nothing much to discuss until this happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.