CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hate to be blunt but why are the same flurry of posters...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Hate to be blunt but why are the same flurry of posters constantly starting a new thread EVERY week stating MC will be 10/c share plus.. right now that's a pipe dream. Please research market cap and shares on issue.. and then do the correct calculations and substantiate your working before stating a ridiculous SP.

I've got positivity through the nose for this company, but until such time as revenues in quarterly reports begin to appear in the $500,000 plus mark each quarter you're not going to see past 5c in the next 6 months at best imo (i'm talking stabilized price - not ridiculous p&d top end prices). Even with the hemp and bauxite arms. Smart money is beginning to realise black holes of research costs aren't going to substantiate 100m+ market caps. Especially when there's a new player every month.

Medical Cannabis isn't an overnight money maker. Still need to build that facility.. contracts are good, but they also have time limitations.. suspension has already pushed back the better part of 6 months..

Just being realistic here.
    Last edited by Luke164: 28/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.