CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi MStien, Luke is worth a listen, the most level headed holder...

1. 1,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi MStien, Luke is worth a listen, the most level headed holder here IMO. Yes the market isn't rational, a stigma here, you mention pump, but this stock is known as a P&D. #2 holder gone, investors will gain confidence here, and you'll see an up trending chart.
    You want to compare MC's?
    There is a COY with a similar name to the new one here. Look at its MC and subtract cash in bank, then compare to here. Don't forget to go by max subscription, giving $12M in bank.
    Fairly similar MC's. Then delve deeper if you want to evaluate, taking in signed agreements, MOU's (which are only worth the paper they are written on) and medical trials. QBL does have much higher revenue.
    4C 1/2 yearly figures will be interesting. I'm guessing a good bump, as first rev figures here incorporated a high COGS outlay for future sales, bulk packaging etc. AIMO
    Someone mentioned AGH, disc. N/H, not cross promoting, worth a watch Monday for future T/O in the industry. Yank mob Green Growth hostiling Canadian mob Aphria who owns 25% of AGH.

I have a feeling your pigeon hole is soon to be stuffed with announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.