CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Price predictions 2019, page-25

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Let's hope for green but at the same time keep a level headed approach towards our investment .

It's anyone's guess what will happen, particularly a month from now.

Markets have been extremely tough, a red day will not necessarily reflect general sentiment towards this stock. A number of factors will be in play.

We have seen dramatic drops in market caps across the mm sector particularly.

Many investors globally have been taking up defensive positions due to recent volatility moving greater % into cash for the near term.

So the big questions are..

1) What % of the recent volatility in the medical marijuana sector is due to inflated market caps vs return on investment.

2) What % of the recent volatility is due to global conditions & the uncertainty between US economy, interest rates etc & Chinese trade war.

3) What value will the market place on the new look CGL structure, acquisitions & recent joint ventures.

I know I couldn't possibly tell anyone on this forum what the sp is going to do on open, a lot can change in 3 weeks.

I'm taking a longer approach to my investment so if we do see red I'm insulated in the respect that I'm not looking to pull my capital anytime soon. My position is to also monitor daily & could change pending new information at hand.

Day traders could potentially get burnt on this trading halt. Many would have made the decision to try & capitalise on the recent capital raise however markets have deteriorated in the months leading to Christmas.

Good luck to all regardless of tactics.

May 2019 be a prosperous year for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.