AVR 1.01% $19.95 anteris technologies ltd

Price Predictions and risk

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Firstly I would like to say that I am an investor in AHZ and I took up all of my allocation. With that being said I have read a lot of posts predicting prices both high and low and one investor re-mortgaging their house to go "all in". The truth is this stock trades on sentiment and sentiment alone and whilst I hope the price sky rockets it should be part of a balanced portfolio as it is still speculative. I am not trying to talk the company down, AHZ seems to have bright prospects and a great story, then again the ASX is littered with great stories and bright prospects that have long been forgotten.

I myself had to show restraint at 7.1, I did buy more at that but have only averaged down to 10 cents. I am comfortable with my current holdings and will only buy more when they make their maiden profit. I guess the purpose of this post is to put some reality into the conversation and to maybe get the heavy punters amongst us to seek some financial advice. I love seeing success stories and I am equally empathetic to those that have lost.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.95
Change
0.200(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $383.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.95 $20.00 $19.83 $183.2K 9.187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $19.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.95 472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.