AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Price Predictions - End of Year, page-11

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Well thats your opinion and looking at the fact AVR could have completed initial TAVR trials by the end of this year and be deep in negotiations with the two majors it is possible . AVR has successfully implanted the same valve as a SAVR in trials with outstanding and award winning results
    This proves the valve is a massive breakthrough in the market and IMO the only possible hurdle here is the catheter . WP has been meteculious in laying down the ground work for this , the ADAPT material has outstanding data in comparison to the opposition . Animal trials have been done with sheep using a catheter ,human trials as SAVR and all the results have been outstanding . As I stated IMO all going well I can see this being well over $100 + a share if AVR gets the initial human trials underway in the second half of this year . If AVR were to take this to completion and recieve full FDA approval I doubt WP would sell . He would be in a commanding position to negotiate a partnership deal GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.