IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

price predictions for near future

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I was disappointed that my post was moderated for ramping. Hope this post will get through as I am toning down my enthusiasm.

I expect the following targets for PRR:

- As I said in the moderated post we should cross 20 cents today.

- The SP will keep on rising from Monday and we will see 28 cents in expectation of the Nasdaq listing, which I feel will be on 1 March. I hope the listing drags on for a few days so that we get daily rises. At 28 cents the SPP price will be achieved. Also the risk/fear of losing capital will diminish for many longterm holders.

- After listing on day one the SP will rise 50% as it happened with Sunshine Heart - SHC. We should then reach 42 cents (28+14).

- The SP will then keep on rising in March and April in view of successful phase 2b results. I believe, they will be good and signifiantly prove CVAC's effectiveness. The company would not spend $40 million on CANVAS if CVAC is not effective. When results are out, even if the SP goes to $1 we will still have a market cap of only $500 million (much lower, than the 5 billion cap if FDA approval is received).

I have bet my house on PRR, and it is nice to see it rise.

Goodluck to all including GregNZ - its not too late to buy and the gap at 10 cents is long gone. There is now a gap at 42 cents.

Hope ABDM, Boiler and Vendor come back to PRR.

Cheers, Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.