RIM 7.41% 5.0¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

Price Predictions Open/Close, page-43

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Your accusation is baseless, Bob. Everything I’ve posted is based on fact and analysis, not manipulation. I’ve highlighted the real data behind Rimfire’s results in cobalt, copper, and scandium, along with the upcoming October 16 court ruling that could be a major catalyst. That’s all publicly available information, not some hype to inflate the stock price. What’s really happening here is you trying to discredit legitimate analysis while avoiding the actual facts. You’re the one using classic downramping tactics to create doubt and fear without pointing to any real issues. This behavior reeks of a coordinated effort to push the price down so you can benefit when people sell out of panic. The reality is my posts aren’t misleading anyone; they align with the facts. You’re simply trying to manipulate sentiment in the other direction. ASIC warns about both pump-and-dump and downramping schemes, and while you try to paint me as someone trying to push the stock up, you’re the one engaged in tactics that fit their warning. Let’s be clear: you’re bullying and trying to manipulate the market, and people see through it. The facts and analysis I’ve posted are accurate, unlike your efforts to tear them down for personal gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.