AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Price predictions, page-3

1. 86,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    afternoon all,

yep, I certainly have had difficulty reconciling my 'understanding' of what NC has said - with the facts that I read on listing. Hence, I have reported only what can be my understanding of what he has said. Thankfully on the listing issue there were several of us in Adelaide who seemed to get the same idea - including parsifal (then a lurker, now a poster - see, I told you Adelaide brought them out of the woodwork

Also, NC has said many times that this is to be modelled on the BHP model - which is why - by my 'understanding' all shares would be equal and no ratio. --- Perhaps my understanding is wrong on that.

Either way - I have said and still say - this is all too confusing atm and there appear to be about a trillion possibilities - so, I am going to wait for further information to get a better understanding. What I do sense is that - any which way it goes - somehow, to me, it seems that the stock price has to go north decisively before listing - and, I get the feeling from Nick that that is what not only he wants - but, it might be necessary or desirable as well.

As to parsifal's take on the Berry amendment ----------- yep, those appear to be the facts ------------ but, I am certain my understanding is right here in that NC has alluded to several times that we either need to be - or should be American owned - not just manufactured in America etc. - which we already do. I also heard that from Baker Young yonks back ------------ so, again, opinion doesn't seem to reconcile with facts.

This just might be a key to the puzzle though --------- maybe we as a company - WISH to be American owned - for future protection on military supply - but, already qualify because of fully American manufacturing etc. ATM.
    Speculative of course - but, that would allow mil. contracts to come through 'before' listing - and that would certainly point to a solid upgrade in revenue - which would/should send the SP strongly north.

I don't know -------------- all too much for an Easter Friday

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.