TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

I hope this does not get moderated............. Dear XXXXXXX,...

1. 15,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    I hope this does not get moderated.............

Dear XXXXXXX,

How much f*ing time do you f*ing need to respond my my lovely f*ing email?
    For f*s sake, you are supposed to be a professional f*ing organization.
    It is imperative you reply to requests like myself. You can’t be so god damn f*ing busy that you haven’t got the common
    f*ing decency to acknowledge my simple request. What the f* do you call yourself, a god damn hermit.
    Very f*ing disappointing XXXXXX. Don’t give me the bullshit that you are not around either. Business is 24hours a day
    so get in the real f*ing world and earn the money some chimp is paying you. You are supposed to be a f*ing client adviser aren’t you
    not some I don’t give a f* type of person.

If you think I am greatly pissed off, you are f*ing mistaken. I am not even f*ing angry to be honest.
    All I am is f*ing pissed off with bad f*ing manners. Where's the god damn f*ing respect gone these days?

Now XXXXXX, see what you can come up with from the folk who are supposed to be running this show. As I said, you guys
    flogged this off to the rest of us, get the company to help out with some information.

Not that f*ing hard if you ask me. But who the f* asked me in the first place. I wish they did.

Simple request really.
    Last edited by beefarmer: 19/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.