TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

I think we all (me included) need to take a chill-pill on this...

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I think we all (me included) need to take a chill-pill on this stock.

The annual report should be out soon (is it end of this month if their EOY is Nov?) but after some more analysis of the last 4C I was pretty happy:

1. Bottled water has grown OK - Q on prior Q was 13% increase, Nano Spray has gone up 58% and the Purifier sales are up 4.4x.

The contracted stores have gone from 1 year agreements to 3 years - which now gives management time to concentrate on getting more stores, or getting more products in existing stores.

And we have finished/near finished all capex works etc, so more headspace for the team to grow out.

Yes - this is a Chinese business listed in Australia with the minimum required number of Aussie Directors and the company is run & managed out of mainland china. These were all facts at listing and continue to be so.

There does seem, however, to be a genuine push to improve the company's position in the market there before moving into other categories.

They have strong cash-flow, a good bank balance, and can do some damage in the short/medium term.

The cash has to come out eventually - either as an acquisition or dividend, so lets be patient (it is a cheap stock anyway) and hopefully are well rewarded!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.