TZL 8.33% 2.6¢ tz limited

Whilst I'm not knowledgeable as some of the posters here, we've...

1. 43 Posts.
    Whilst I'm not knowledgeable as some of the posters here, we've already been told Intevia v2 will be "will be receipted where they ultimately achieve the highest valuation.", so this has to push the stock higher than the 82c when the deal with TFS was first struck (in theory). This suggests TZ should be re-rated on that alone - provided some numbers are included in the announcement.

2 years on, there's a lot more p1ssed off holders who might find this a good opportunity to take their money and run.
    This time however, PE and CS are on board so the disgruntled holders dumping their stock in 50 or 100k lots will not even register a blip.

Amex posted a good comment a while ago that quite possibly most of the work for the delist has been done.

So, in short my prediction is the stock will resume trading, run a little then stagnate or fall. Enter PE and CS (or their blue chip clientele) to take out the small fry in 00's of k lots and get the price up. The register will become even tighter. Delist to follow soon after that and maybe well before end of the FY. We should be on the sunnier side of $1 in the very near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.