BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

It has been really interesting reading people's thoughts. I...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It has been really interesting reading people's thoughts. I agree re, on FDA approval = around 30-50 cents, and then potentially a sell-off down to mid-20s. Given past debacles there is still.major distrust by the market. If, after FDA approval there is a steady flow of announcements re roll-out, sales and profit with SB, then share price should keep going up. If we have silence, the share price will sink as per usual. Apart from roll-out and sales of SB the other big unknown is, how quickly are our two phase 2 trials going to be undertaken? News flow on these will be v helpful. This leads me to think, if the two phase 2 trials are excellent, and we have great SB sales will Vince sell at that time - excellent SB sales and three products ready for phase 3 trials? Could that happen in 18 months for $3 billion?? Or do we spend the money, time and take on the additional risk to do the phase 3 trials ourselves, and sell in 5 years for $5-10 billion?? As is obvious, I have no idea what I am talking about, and if anyone can swing a good deal sooner, it will be Vince. I've been in this for nearly 6 years now, so hoping for everyone's sakes, this is finally the beginning of a sustained increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.