FMG 1.63% $21.76 fortescue ltd

price predition of $3 by weeks end, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Golden6,

IMHO, there two things that you have to keep in mind if you want to invest in the sharemarket, and they are:

1) You have to have balls of steel. That is very important because you have to be able to wheather the storms, and

2) You have to have patience. But, unfortunately, patience is a virtue, and not everyone has that virtue.

Finally don't take any notice of what some of the posters here say.
    By saying some, I mean the ones that are here only for one thing. That is, pushing their own barrow, and have an obvious agenda.

One more thing, don't be spooked by what is going currently going on in the market. In it's history the market has had it's ups and down, and if the company you have invested in has some good fundamentals, chances are that the shares will come back to their levels. Hell, there are companies out there now that their sp is less than the value of the cash they hold. IS THAT RIGHT??? Of course not.

So, if you are satisfied with your investment, be patient. In the end most of the time, it will pay off in a big way. THIS HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE.

IMHO, long term investors who can afford to wheather the storms, and be able to look away for while, when these sort of fluctuations occurrs, will come out winning in most of the cases. Not always, but in most of the cases, yes.

I cannot speak for the traders, (I am not one of them), who makes a living by being in and out of shares time in and time out. IMO some of them may be hurting because they can't pick which way the market is going with these wild swings.

Good luck and, please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.76
Change
0.350(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.49 $21.76 $21.32 $97.85M 4.532M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1380 $21.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.77 28571 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.