THB 3.13% 3.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

Unbelievable. Does anyone have a trading plan on here? Why is...

1. 32 Posts.
    Unbelievable. Does anyone have a trading plan on here? Why is everyone getting in or getting out on everyone else's sentiment? Surely you had your entry, stops and targets set before you decided to put money on the line?

This is a potential multi-bagger (already has been) and people are afraid of a little downswing. Even if price goes down to 8c etc doesnt change what is fundamentally happening with this company.

Technically this sp will go down - i agree - but i dont agree to sell (unless you're happy with a 5-10% scalp). They just set up a 4th rig -- more results coming -- exploration phase will start hitting major milestones soon. My plan is to ride this out at least until exploration comes to an end (depending on progress). You have to decide - what is your plan? If you dont have one, you will start trading based on emotions -- it's only human nature -- no wonder so many people lose money.

Market has been crappy for some time now - boosted by artificial short term news/stimulus overall -- so what? Dont get caught in the fear -- unlesss something is truly flawed fundamentally with your company- you will be fine in the long run imo.

Coca-cola has been through gret depressions, stock market crashes, wars, and still strong. Im not saying compare VOR to coke, just trying to illustrate my point about focusing on your plan, the fundamentals of whats happening in the company, and objectively looking at market fear.

IMO -- this is way to early to sell - you shouldnt be afraid of pullbacks -- you should expect them and be happy when they occur -- not fearful-- sounds odd? Maybe thats why Im making money and 95% of traders dont.

All IMO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $47.60K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22976 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.