VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

I find it interesting that all of the top rated posts on Virax...

1. 247 Posts.
    I find it interesting that all of the top rated posts on Virax are very bullish on the company. Given the obvious and significant problems this company faces, and has long faced, it is difficult to understand the unqualified nature of the bullish posts, and the positive ratings accorded to a number of these posts.

One could be forgiven for thinking that the majority of people posting on this stock are simply trying to talk up the price for their own financial interest.

Lest I be accused of negative bias, let me be fair by saying that the company appears to have an outstanding technology, and has a decent management team (following the dismissal of the dimwits who previously ran the company for so long).

However, these undoubted positives in no way change any of the following:
    - the company is chronically undercapitalised
    - the virtual lack of any ongoing activities (due to lack of funds)
    - 190m shares on issue (fully diluted)
    - the company is highly dependant on receiving funds from Transgene. However, both the amount and timing of these funds is unknown

While Virax is probably a fair buy at current levels, the above problems suggest it is no more than a fair buy, and a highly speculative buy at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.