VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

price rampers, page-3

1. 10,404 Posts.
    GetRichQuick,

POINT 1. I often see posts on hc that show the lack of understanding of the phycology of the share market system.

The share market, like hc is full of counter ideas and each is used against the other. Generally there is a balance. Yes sometimes there is bias either way and forums are used to fight it out.

In fact what you probably think you see is in fact the reverse or something completely different! Smoke and mirrors. Confusion and misinformation. Nothing is black and white.

This is a very subtle manipulation. It is an art and I can see that you aren't aware of the above.

POINT 2. To me VHL is a tinsy weensy company that has no chance of taking their research into the open big time. Instead VHL, (quote

- the company is chronically undercapitalised
    - the virtual lack of any ongoing activities (due to lack of funds)
    - 190m shares on issue (fully diluted)

unquote)

cunningly uses other methods.

For example Transgene developes the drug under licence from VHL and takes it to the big players in town.

Also the trials in South Africa cost 6m and vhl has not provided one cent of this. Due to the nature of the drug trials the cost is borne by others. The success and benefits of the outcome are VHL's and to get the drug into mainstream they might licence it.

Now if this isn't utilising the research advancements of vhl to the fullest then......It is SMART and I can't see why anybody could or would criticize vhl.

Can't see any real understanding of markets and product development and marketing stratergy in your post, unfortunately.

Can't see why you bothered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.