VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

Excellent post thorburn! You have said many things I, and...

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Excellent post thorburn! You have said many things I, and probably many others, were thinking.

To gotpoorquick...

-The Company is about to recieve approx $1.5million AUD.
    This equates to almost 10% of Virax market cap of $18million. As stated in last ann, Virax will inform the market when this occurs.
    It doesnt seem like much, but when you consider that the Sth African HIV trials are being paid for ENTIRELY by very large corporate sponsors, and Transgene has bought other technology to market yeilding Virax initial and ongoing royalty payments...what else is there to pay for???
    We could pay the Directors more so they can continue buying stock and underwriting SPP's???

-190 million shares is very little for a minnow biotech with the IP of Virax. Have a look around at its peers!

Please inform us "unqualified uprampers" as to just why it is that you continue to downramp a stock you do not hold and have a sell sentiment on???
    Is it because you are desparate to get back in at a lower price, or merely because you are so very bitter at your previous loss?
    IMHO...it HAS to be one or both of these. Either that or you are such a good samaratin that you devote all your time and effort into making sure hotcopperites dont buy into this dog and loose 1 cent...LMAO
    I notice this is the only stock you downramp...sorry post, on...hmmm????

This is my last post to you as you are wasting my time with your very transperant intent.

Good luck with your investing...hope you make a few bucks back someday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.