WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hey Fudgy, I know you are trying to stop people blindly...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hey Fudgy, I know you are trying to stop people blindly following anyone but on HC it is always a case 0f DYOR and if folks don't realise that yet then that's their problem.

Have you ever considered that folks are bored and that the idea of being 35c by June 30 is a bit of fun and that we all HOPE that abdm is correct, mainly because we'll all have cleaned up, but that we are just having a bit of fun, dreaming big. Finding some way to kill time whilst waiting for what we all believe (hope,pray etc) will be positive news re BG or SKII and/or other projects that are hopefully in our future.

Regardless of likes or peoples posts, IMO we are in for some interesting times, who knows what Tuesday will bring? A sell off as news not as fantastic as people hoped? Or profit taking for those that think the news is good and that buyers might be keen? Maybe it goes nowhere, as price rise of last few days already factors in the good news? Or maybe the buyers start lining up as the announcement is finally great news and OBJ turning cash flow positive is here.

I have no idea (ain't that the truth!) but I'm buckling up, hoping for a wild ride, wanna join me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.