AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hello all MMM.. I do not follow your reasoning for the Heading...

1. 7,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hello all

MMM.. I do not follow your reasoning for the Heading “Price reversal”… the volume has little meaning..imo

Regarding the Fall on Friday and the move back today … …..The General Market behaviour overall from Fridays events is all that’s driving the share price atm…nothing else…imo

Charts do not PREDETERMINE a price reversal and an uptrend…..imo

Calling a price reversal is a matter of luck and good luck to you if this is the case.

I just lifted these few lines from chicka’s post 4791650.

“By the way we should be all aware that the three hearings set down for December 15 are for determination if the applicant parties (AGS) have grounds for a case and to set aside a suitable amount of time for hearings, next year.”

Imo If there is a determination that there is grounds for further Hearings down the track(next year?)and the J/V party(Q)(defendant) allows it to proceed to Court then the share price will react.....down!

Imo A price reversal will not come until there is agreement reached between the two parties.

Then after an initial spike…… what follows? ……..AGS's Management and its share holders will be on tenterhooks for a period seeing how cooperative the J/V party is and will be …..

Theres a hard road ahead with a lot of twists and turns..STILL to come....imo

I think both parties have known for a while what the ideal resolution is and it does not involve a J/V.....imo

Good Luck all

Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.