BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

They've been there since RAU started to move from 2 cents....

1. 24,765 Posts.
    They've been there since RAU started to move from 2 cents. Negative posters telling us the RAU share price is about to collapse.

What you need to do is listen to the Boardroom Radio presentations if you have not done so already.

John Kelly, who delievers them, has proven success - remember he turned around PSV in the early 1990s. I doubt very much that PSV would find itself in its current predicament if he had remained there.

Now when you look at what I am posting is it any wonder the RAU share price has started a strong move?

What did some expect would happen once RAU started to get drill rigs in on its numerous prospective exploration plays in a resources boom?

That the share price of a company at just a few cents would stand still?

Now think about the following.

1. From the potentially large copper/gold play at Burraga, NSW, covering the old Lloyds Mine and surrounds RAU have recently reported to the ASX:

"Visible copper mineralisation has been reported from the field in a number of drillholes and importantly, previously unknown zones have been intersected away from the historical mine itself...."

NOTE: "Visible copper mineralisation" PLUS "importantly, previously unknown zones have been intersected."

Draw your own conclusions. Maybe some buyers already are.

What interests me IS:

1. What are the grades?
    2. What are the width of these intersections?

This information of course will come from the lab. Should there be any wide, high grade intersections then I think we will really be off to the races.

Particularly as RAU reported last month about the style of mineralisation on the lease:

"The mineralisation is hydrothermal Cu-Au style with a suggested deeper porphyry intrusive source, similar to most of the major discoveries in NSW over the last 20 years."

It is possible that RAU are on to something big. But at this stage of course we do not know. We'll get a better idea once some drilling results are released.

2. RAU has access to the BHP data base and so has access to the initial sampling results of Vital Metals emerging world class tungsten discovery. RAU has reported that the sampling results on RAU's ground surrounding Vital Metals discovery are significantly superior. (Check past ASX releases by RAU concerning this for the exact wording used.)

So the question we need to ask is, "Are we going to see what seems the logical follow up - superior drilling results from RAU?"

Once again, we'll get a better idea once some drilling results are released.

3. Then of course there is the old Mount Carbine mine, closed due to the depressed prices at the time about 20 years ago.

Has RAU's recent drilling given RAU confidence that there are plenty of easy to access, cheap to mine resources still there?

4. Then let us not forget about RAU's 500,000 plus ounces of gold. RAU are very confident this resource can be increased and will be very profitable at current prices. Check RAU's ASX announcements for full details about this resource.

Then there additional things going on, such as RAU's lawyers aiming to get RAU compensation from Luzon Minerals. Will RAU manage to get hold of one of Luzon's prospective gold properties? Time will tell.

Plus let's not forget our overseas investor friends with financial backing who recently took a placement in RAU.

With so much now happening is it any wonder significant buying has arrived?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.