BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I am sorry I could not help you since I do not hold or follow...

1. 168 Posts.
    I am sorry I could not help you since I do not hold or follow HEG. I look at fundamentals in a company first, then at charts. I go for long term investments into explorers going to become miners within 1 or 2 years. In general, I get 2 in 3 choices right, and overall 1 in 5 is a ten bagger or better. I still with the same stocks for years because I believe that we are in the greatest bull market history has ever seen courtesy of China and India (20% of world population) being in their best economic growth in modern history. Once I feel we will be at the top, I'll clear out like I did two weeks before the tech bust.

To be a speculator and make good money, you need to be very disciplined and trade on charts only since you are after quick gains. You need to use stop losses and never regret if you made only 20% on a trade, but missed out on a 50% gain a couple of weeks later. You also need to be careful not to get trapped into corrections, which may leave you stranded without making any money for several weeks.

Good luck with your trading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.