XRO 2.11% $144.06 xero limited

price rises, page-3

1. 506 Posts.
    it is quite simple,

They are rapidly expanding, (see previous ann) increase in Customers are essentially doubling every year with revenue doubling.

Growth is what drives share price and they are attempting to capture as much of the market as possible and establish themselves before copy cats attempt to come out.

So with huge growth figures and as more and more people come on board this will continue to climb. They will be self funding in the not too distant future.

I am not concerned about them making a loss as they are a new company with 50 million in cash sitting in the bank and I am sure investors willing to pour in the money if needed.

$8 share price is nothing at the moment this will be double digit in 2 years (or maybe sooner) based on current projections.

So in summary they have a huge cash chest to fund them for many many years including expansion. So this is a long term play for me, not planning to sell out anytime soon :D.

Stock price may go up down or sideways, until such time that the fundamentals underlying the company fall apart I will be on board, and looking to get some more if the price comes down at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.