HVN 0.45% $4.47 harvey norman holdings limited

price seems high?, page-4

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Online retail blah blah blah, look at where the profit really comes from and where the money gets stored!
    JBH is who you need to buy if it's retail you want exposure to, they beat HVN hands down in actually selling things.
    Do people not listen to Gerry when he bangs on about the property side of the business.
    I bought in to HVN at less than what the "net" assets per share were which means the retail side was valued at "LESS THAN ZERO".
    The metrics people are measuring HVN on are just plain wrong, it's like comparing apples to oranges.
    I don't get why anyone would hold HVN when they don't even pay attention to the guy who built and owns it LOL.

PS: just for good measure they have franking credits out the wazoooooo and a huge property portfolio just as property is taking off, they develop mining accomadation and have stated they will be using more of their land to develop some residential projects.

PPS: Lure them in with a cheap TV and sell them a couch!!!
    Same model as when Gerry started and it still works, they don't make their money on electricals!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.47
Change
-0.020(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $5.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.48 $4.41 $4.448M 1.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34958 $4.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.47 21643 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.