TZL 0.00% 2.7¢ tz limited

price sensitive announcement, page-9

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

One time holder/long time watcher...

I bt in to the TZL vision a few yrs ago at $4.00 only to see the GFC wreak havoc to the SP...

Attended the 2008 AGM where I had the pleasure of seeing first-hand what a deadbeat Sigalla was.

After a tense exchange with him (I was VERY unimpressed in the way he responded to me when I pointed out some fudged figures in REV outlook for LARSON DOORS!!)...I decided to bail.

I sold my shares for $1.30 not because I stopped believing in the technology, but because I smelled a rat. We were burning lots of cash and I didnt think we had the mgt team to lead us to the promised land.

Bouris and co. sure inherited one hell of a mess and they were never gonna right the ship overnight. HATS OFF TO THE TZL team for what they have been able to achieve in the last couple of years.

Once given acceptance and exposure, this technology will sell itself (think we are seeing evidence of this already)

Currently fully invested in Gold Stocks but am VERY close to freeing up some funds to get back on board.

Good Luck all holders

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132225 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 9046 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.