AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I've personally loaded up, and I just noticed even meloz has...

1. 122 Posts.
    I've personally loaded up, and I just noticed even meloz has gotten in at $0.15! For the record, even meloz admits he can see it at $0.30.

Picking up stock at current prices, the downside is limited given the macro climate, pics and tone of announcements. Upside, is not questioned.

As for buying after a good announcement, I've thought about this alot and weighed up the pros and cons. You will be fighting a herd of investors jumping on the bandwagon. Alot of people understand this stock now, so don't expect to buy in cheap. Guys who are already in, will be putting in one million unit plus orders as well on good announcements because we know how this thing can fly.

It will fly as this market rarely sees 10% plus copper hits, let alone 50%. Remember last time, it increased from $0.015 to $0.235 in a matter of two weeks.

My opinion is it will get taken over before we see production. There's too many majors with a foot in the pie already or a fly on the wall watching. In the event of a bid, there will be a bidding war.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.