MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Thank you Perdant for your Table (in the previous TA Thread...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Thank you Perdant for your Table (in the previous TA Thread which I have added too) revealing that MGV have so for this year, always announced new and Price Sensitive drilling announcements on pre-open with consistent times, but no Trading Halts among them either. Some may ask why? In addition, you will notice on my added chart, that price sensitive drilling Ann's more commonly occur on Mondays & Tuesdays

From my long history of working in the exploration industry, with much time being spent on the drilling pad, logging, sampling, numbering, collating and storing the data of the drill holes, it is always time consuming, and most importantly, it needs to be of indisputable accuracy.

Eventually, all those samples will have been delivered to a sample preparation/analytical laboratory. All the Lab has is bags of samples and numbers, thats all. No one knows where they came from, what hole, depth or any other information that can identify to the lab staff any information that could be of use to them personally.

After weeks, as a common rule of thumb, the assay results eventually arrive in the hands of the Co that submitted them, on a PC, hard copy or whatever. Having all those sample results, sometimes in the thousands, and the sample numbers, is still not price sensitive information in the hands of the Co.

If those results are received by a Co mid to late week, they still have a very lengthy exercise in collating those sample numbers & assay results to their appropriate drill hole numbers and depths. Very time consuming, but it must be done with a indisputable and professional approach.

Having achieved and collated that data to the correct locations, then begins the highly skilled task of the Structural/JORC geologists in interpreting these results into some form of inferred continuity, through the drawing of Cross Sections, Long Sections and Plans. Time time time ! This is where a very experienced geologist shines out in doing those interpretations.

To a small Co with only a handful of geologists/staff, often means weekend work, it is just part & parcel of the job if you want to work with a Junior Explorer. That work can sometimes be so rewarding with new discoveries like Starlight at Cue, but in most outcomes with explorers it can also be soul destroying, I have seen the latter many times unfortunately.

So what is the point I am trying to make with my post you ask again? When all has been interpreted on a quiet weekends work, the MD who is generally the person who has his name attached to the annoucement is happy to sign his name on the dotted line, all is ready for the ASX submission.

So it is now common more often that not, to see the Price Sensitive Ann being produced on a Mon or Tues, the Table below will reveal that pattern.

So expect the next (and hopefully promising) Ann to arrive on Monday 27th or Tuesday 28th. In addition, as they should by now have numerous diamond tails completed on those earlier RC Pre-Collared holes, and some DD core having been cut, I am expecting some pictures of Bonanza Grade Gold bing revealed. When you see continuous visible gold in DD Core you know it is of very high values.

So if one is a MGV follower, I would definitely be ensuring that I was holding stock for early next week.

Visible Gold just gives me Gold Fever, it makes life worth living.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2322/2322476-74a99bf539f144f2a18eb448fe3fbb8a.jpg
    So thanks Perdant for your earlier observations in your chart below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2322/2322481-ebed1809dc467dc1be0ad3de3c3960df.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.