GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

price setting period again, page-22

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    3TCF was way out there with a very low set chance of getting it. They even reported that way. It was the upper limit.

I believe it was said about 20% chance getting 440 bcf or somewhere around that. That was the reasonable assumption.

Current belief from GDN is 220 bcf P50 (50% probable recoverable) from whole of reserve based on current Para#1 indications. This can be increased much further to 550 bcf with Para#2 results and reworking Para#1.

Not only that recoverable reserves can and usually do increase over time with further drilling / exploration and flowing wells of a field. It not a stagant figure.

There connecting up to the mains, gee's how much more +ve do u need. Its just the beginning.

Para#1 has left many sour and many gloating. Remember the drilling company stuffed the well up. If they didnt why isnt weatherfords chasing GDN for a said sum of about $1 million for the casing job. They aint because clearly they are frigging smart and know they will be exposed to a greater claim of damages.

To me its a buying time. Thats how I made lots of GDN. Take advantage of situation.

I have listened to some over the years saying, no money, no gas etc etc but hey they all got it wrong. GDN is going strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.