LOM 0.00% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Price should there be a cap Raise, page-19

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Yes, 5M in the bank. Which I think should be enough to keep things running smoothly.

However, in 1 of the updates, they said they were burning 500k/month. that was before the new machinery arrived on site, before they acquired the 2 new staff, and before they acquired 1 rather expensive director.

So, my thought was more, ok, lets think of it as 2 separate operations.
    1) the setting up for the alluvial mining operation and all the expenses associated with that
    2) the continued exploration and proving up of the nearly 100 kimberlites we still have to test.

So, that was more why I was thinking.... hmmm maybe we would need $5M per year, PER operation.

as for the Safe... well the half portion they had valued, it did not come up as too much. So i think I previously calculated that we might get $2M from the sale of that.

So anyways, those are all my thoughts as to why we would need money, and how much we have and so on.

And yeah, a CR may not be needed at all, because we have had lots of Options converted since that post way back saying that if we dont start Mining etc...

BUT, at the moment with the FOMO still holding things up nicely... a CR this side of Xmas without a ML would perform better than say January or February next year still without a ML...
    Last edited by NewToItAll: without ML not with... 17/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.5¢ $13.65K 234.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42776 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.