LOM 7.25% 7.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Price should there be a cap Raise, page-55

1. 10,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    P87
    In regards to reimbursement of funds I would expect it to happen only when there is a huge surplus of funds after any extra equipment been purchased.
    I expect a agreed amount of money to stay in the lulo joint venture account and a agreed spend to happen before lucapa will receive there initial investment back which is around 40 million.
    Lucapa will only receive any money when it is agreed between the partners that it is time to start splitting the profits imo.
    I feel it will be at least 12 months after a mining licence has been issued before there may be enough money built up so that lucapa can get its 40 million.
    There is no way of knowing how long it will take,put I have always been confident that a few 2 5 10 and 40 million dollar diamonds will be recovered in the first year of mining the alluvials.
    Lucapa could be in for a bit of a wait,but the money may start rolling in much sooner than latter.
    It all going to depend on the amount of high value fancy diamonds recovered and larger whites as the grades on there own are not profitable if the average value was to drop to say $200 a carat,but it appears so far that larger stones and fancy diamonds such as pinks will be the norm and the average value over the entire alluvial field should be quite high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $28.42K 405.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197009 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 143549 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.