LOM 7.25% 7.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Price should there be a cap Raise, page-96

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Comment referred to on having to raise funds if licence doesn't come through in December could be identifying a Pre-mitigated risk (fairly sure)

A Pre-mitigated Risk definition After understanding a risk and developing a risk description, you make estimates for the risk’s probability and impact in the context of the project’s current plan and objectives.

You then identify proactive mitigation actions that reduce the risk probability and/or impact by addressing sources of risk or planning a fallback.

= stock pile gravel to run through the DMS during the wet ...... Hence more equipment, more people and yes more cost.

However i I believe there is well thought out plan been followed (allowing for curve balls) identify risks, put plans in action to deliver revenue e.g run the DMS during the wet also the extra smarts just employed can work during the wet even field trips in 4wd's can still be conducted the leases can be walked and reviewed, discussed etc....

Also if the licence isn't granted and money needs to be raised in conjunction with what is spat out of the DMS .... Tells Mr Market yip we've been thrown a curve ball but here is our rainy day war chest just need to sustain until proceeds of the ............... Can be sold

not hot mentioning the gravel being stock piled in the context of the thread I feel is a ...... Well let's call it an oversight ..... Enough said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $28.42K 405.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189852 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 143549 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.