SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

BlackpeteI presume you mean me amongst others. If we share the...

1. 478 Posts.
    Blackpete

I presume you mean me amongst others.

If we share the same general understanding of trashing to mean "damage" or "wreck" then maybe you under estimate what PaperlinX has done to itself over a decade.

On occasions I've pointed out obvious facts. If you really think my making observations about PaperlinX, and some of its people, affects day-to-day sales and margins on its products worldwide - then I respectfully disagree.

So who's the villain, me or successive boards of PaperlinX?

As to ultimate outcomes - my best guess is a token for PPX holders to get their vote, say 2-3 cents. The rest goes to PXUPA holders which is an unascertainable sum, but diminishes as the board and others believe in miracles.

MY RESPONSE: It's easy to blame the messenger.

A QUESTION FOR YOU: Why do you hold PPX when the directors still don't buy (ignoring the current blackout period)? I might add that they don't appear to directly hold any PXUPA either.

On a purely technical note:

The problem for PPX, and has been since around Black Friday, is that there are no natural "on-market" buyers of the stock. This will get worse when it falls out of the ASX All Ords Index which must happen soon.

At least PXUPA is still Junk Debt which is a legitimate market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.