SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

price slide, page-60

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Thanks for the quality response.I've checked out you site over the last couple days. Quite interesting and well put together. Not a fan of the domain name. Agree with most of the content. Certainly professional and well thought out but obviously onesided and biased.

You bag Tom Parks a bit for buying stock in a falling company. But maybe he was just doing the honorable thing. Would you rather he was dumping at higher price and leave the mum and dads to sink or swim?

The history you show of PPX buyback at an the worse time, followed by paying dividends when they shouldnt and finally not raising while they could. They are all very valid points.

But I don't think it precludes them from raising now at trashed prices. If money was used to buyback PXU on market it would be value adding and not dilutive.

I think slimming down by divesting of non performing assets is a great step forward, but I doubt it would result in PXU getting back face value or dividends.

But it could make PPX profitable. PXU are perpetual, so I imagine a profitable PPX would eventually buy them back once interest rates stepped up to an unviable option. But for now they can defer interest payments.

Personally if I could accept a decent offer between $40-60 now or wait forever to eventually get $100 + arears, I would probably take the money and run.

It will really come down to what offers PPX has recieved for their businesses as refered to in the 23 Dec ann. After due diligence are any serious offers made. Are the offers reasonable, etc.

I don't believe the PE off is fair, reasonable or serious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.