AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Price spike!!, page-3

1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    happy hippy, i cannot recall the company having stated that there will be an ann regarding finance this week. so i would not be expecting one as a given.
    i do believe that the ann could arrive at anytime now, whether that be this week or in the coming weeks.
    many are already invested in AVB b/c they like the story and it is building a mine and targeting near term production (hopefully still in late '15).
    confirmation of finance will, imo, become a trigger event and a strong buy signal to potential new investors and to those sitting on the sidelines that AVB now does, in fact, have the balance of the required $ to complete building a mine and commence production.
    there will be those investors who will look to sell in the 8-15c range for an small / decent gain or break even exit, but new investors buying will, imo, outweigh those looking to get out, and together w day traders who will no doubt jump in on the whiff of a good ann (to ride the initial wave), then we should be in for some action (finally).
    anyway, that's what i am anticipating.
    hopefully not tooooooooo long now.
    ps. and if finance were to fall over, then expect a decent dump

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.