BIS 1.19% $3.32 bisalloy steel group limited

price strat, page-4

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    I guess we need some contract confirmations confirming australian steel will b used as per both sides of govt election promises.As widely known,at least to BIS holders, BIS is the only Australian supplier of the technology/grades required,whether thru r&d or technology sharing.
    Some interesting trivia,appears as per army discussion website hawkei very capable vehicle ie half the weight of the bushmaster with same blast etc protection.
    Also thales after various foreign exibitions believes the export potential of hawkei is approx $2b.Thats on top of australian $1.3b contract.Also the US couldn't develop such a vehicle ie the light weight with blast protection level like hawkei so they abandoned the vehicle leaving potential US market for hawkei.ie hawkei same factory as bushmaster.
    But we still need some confirmations.
    Hmm monday will b interesting i hope.
    ps i have a price target of 1.50 to 2 dollars for bis,imo that only covers the bis Q&T plant,not the IP ,employee skills and massive potential contracts 'IF' both sides of politics follow thru with their election promises to use australian steel..So as posted its a very interesting stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.32
Change
-0.040(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.47 $3.28 $267.0K 79.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104 $3.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.