AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Putting aside the uncertain usefulness and accuracy of the...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Putting aside the uncertain usefulness and accuracy of the Wondflo test for a moment, I'd be concerned perhaps that
    (a)Cellmid has only sourced a pathetic 12000 of these tests, price and margin unknown
    (b) has not yet anounced the successful negotiation of a further supply (likely Cellmid don't want any more..)
    (c) has not announced any sales and
    (d) Cellmid is having to source these through some import nobody called Australia Applictions Pty ltd - can't even see that this company is GST registered ffs.

But it has raised some much needed cash as was the intent from the get go- and Maria's lifestyle is now assured for another tour. And it has allowed SS and the LMIG to fleece a few more muppets of their cash in all the excitement. I wonder if Maria and Dennis can be forced to put up the $1.0m at .22 as I am sure Shareholders will be keen to see them do at the AGM. Are they obligated or was that just a ruse?

Still no midkine progress, still no hockey stick growth for the Disallowed hair treatment. Back to 9 cents to fill the gap- then - a gradual decline if they don't announce some progress soon.

All opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1499234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 381703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.