CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Hi there Bolkin (Bolnisi-Kings). I've been in this stock for...

1. 72 Posts.
    Hi there Bolkin (Bolnisi-Kings).

I've been in this stock for years now and have watched management steadily grow a portfolio of diverse and valuable strategic metals interests in various Mexican and Australian projects.

You make a salient point regarding the significant Copper content of Cerro Del Gallo (Hill of the Rooster) as you point out the original intent was to obtain significant Copper credits from mining operations when Copper prices were closer to where they are currently.

This low-grade Copper content (together with the Gold Resource and Silver credits) contributed to the original 10 MILLION OZ GOLD (EQ) figure that was floated in the early years of KMN.

Remember that 10,000,000 ounces of AU equivalent... and that's the in-ground resource in Cerro Del Gallo alone not factoring in Kalman or any other tenement potential!

It may yet be that the mining plan incorporating Copper production is being revisited as we speak... this could be the focus of our large, cashed up investors.

Only a few years ago the then KMN (now CJO) had a market cap far, far in excess of today's paltry valuation - and this at a time when gold and silver prices were much lower AND there was a lesser interest held by KMN in Cerro Del Gallo AND there was no additional Silver project as recently announced.

I could go on in more detail but there's no need to as the share price action in coming months and years will reflect the underlying value inherent in CJO's mining portfolio.

It's fair to say that the sleeping dragon that is CJO is about to awake from its slumber. Exposed shorts may feel its fiery breath.

The Year of the Rabbit is looking like an auspicious time to invest in CJO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.