CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Thanks Bravestoker2, for reconfirming some of the forgotten...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks Bravestoker2, for reconfirming some of the forgotten fundamentals of CJO. My postings have always aimed to encourage the LT s/holders and redirect our focus to the basic even when the share was so unloved.
    It is good to see another side of the equation with the charts from Goodoh. There is a time for charting and there is a time for fundamental as the share price gradually rises to encapsulate the full potential.
    If my feeling that the fund managers are buying at present is correct(who else would buy in multiple blocks of 500k each time), then they will buy based on investment decisions and not so much of charting.
    We do not know how much they will be buying and what strategy they will use to accumulate, but if they are seriously taking a position in the company, the price rise will defy the chart. My investment decision has been based on fundamental and that's why I held onto the shares for so many years no matter what the charts said.
    The biggest enemy to fear is past experience. CJO price frequently went up and then pulled back. It happened so many times, we think it is a norm.
    Yes, eventually the price will pull back after the strong buying. But with the renewed interest from the f/mgrs, let's hope it pull back to settle in the thirties in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.