FRX 0.00% 1.4¢ flexiroam limited

Price suppression, page-3

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Serious volume today (by FRX standards, anyway). I was busy with work and didn't they had dropped to 12c but by when they did I saw the last offer left at 12c and managed to pick it up. I remember when I first entered FRX it took me days just to get a small parcel. I thought 12c was almost an all time low for FRX, but I looked at the chart and they touched 10c briefly last year.

Unsure of the reason for the weakness, perhaps tax selling, Brexit & maybe even our exiting company secretary? Whatever the case, when so few shares change hands its difficult to say.

On the plus side, we just hit an all time high ranking in the Android store in Australia, currently sitting at #36 in travel. (We certainly seem to be performing much better overall on the Android platform).

Looks like those Jetski Sidecars are doing their job, up to almost 90,000 views on Youtube!

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 6 weeks, (prior to the quarterly). Outside of the general market negativity, which I can understand might keep a few on the sidelines, I'm expecting no news, or good news.

In the meantime, I guess we will keep an eye on AppAnnie and try to guesstimate what an app ranking translates to in downloads, and downloads into $.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249993 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 640408 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.