TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Price Target: $0.32/share, page-4

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    For some reason I think this is not aimed at you or I as retail shareholders - this appears more like a brochureware to share with finance partners doing their DD on TNG. This might be the CFO's doing (I can't recall if PB had commissioned such reports in the past pre DFS/PFS?)

Haven't fully read it but will make my way through it - 2 things that I have noticed a lot in these threads more recently however are
    a) how a lot of posters are focused on VRFB. Titanium is our main income earner in all this, the Vanadium and Iron products are secondary. I would be keen to see what long term potential for the TiO2 product line is. The VRFB/VFlow stuff is nice to have on the side. And I still don't get what the connection of Hydrogen plant in Middle Arm and Mt Peake mine site/TPF is, other than to perhaps help with the green credentials for TNG to attract better terms wrt to financing?

b) Paula is no longer in a PR role - now occupying Company Secretary role. Not defending her lack of engagement but don't know who formally owns PR now. We certainly need to ramp this company up, if as per this report, the permitting risks are much lower for mine site TPF. We are all jaded from this stock but potential upside seems to be round the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $7.806K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502280 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 37254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.