NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

Not sure if I buy into the logic myself but some TA folks seem...

1. 649 Posts.
    Not sure if I buy into the logic myself but some TA folks seem to believe in this gap closing idea. Anyway, if you look at the daily chart the gap we experienced back on 3rd August last year has now closed. IF Iunderstand the logic som euse,, that woudl suggest we will bounce off 30 cents and it will / should be a strong support.

Yes the market is very bearish now but NXS has taken a hammering far more than its peers in the energy sector. Struggling to understand the driver for it. The instos that bought in just a few days back at 44 cents and 40 cents...surely if they believe in the NXS story (as their actions suggest they did) they will be licking their lips at the opportunity to get more at this level or at the very least to average down to a better entry price.

When a SP bottoms out or tops out it is common to see a final spike and it is usually followed by similar move in the opposite direction. Thats what i am hoping for.
    And lets hope the rapid fall is not due to any fundamental news we are not yet aware of.

Is LT still chugging along nicely?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.