WBA 0.00% $2.00 webster limited

price target $1.90, page-5

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thought mite finally try out a post on new HC format... ooh lah lah.

-------

Thought I had missed the $1 boat on this one.... could not believe the rapid dump of late.... so took my newly found chance.... and jumped in last week... now start reading more (what a rock-solid strategy......!). Needed a bit of a refresher on this since older research from months ago.

Anyone got any ideas / methods / peer comparisons on how to value WBA as it stands at present?

Next overall profit gonna be down from expected... but am I right to think walnut yields are still supposed to be a bit better than last season (6000+ tonnes in-shell?)... and market "nut price" rises should help fill the profit gap caused by lower yield?

Was Tassie onion harvest really that bad?..... Maybe should have kept TGR and sold the onion business? Onion crop sounds a bit yuck.

Dip to low 80's seemed too cheap to pass up given NTA and future.... but next stop??? Was that dip from $1+ just fund balancing... or the calm before a profit down-grade storm?

Very much like WBA for the long term growth story. Would be happy to see 'em deliver on plans. Little Aussie battler and all that...

Looks like the "real deal".... no "ostrich farm" here by all appearances?

Thoughts?

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.